Computer memory such as analog memory, flash memory and read only memory are included
- Flash memory - non-volatile computer storage chips that can be electrically erased and reprogrammed
- Magnetic memory - the storage of data using a magnetized medium
- Memory management - the managing of computer memory to ensure maximum performance
- Random access memory - or RAM, the use of integrated circuits to store data accessed in any order with a worst case performance of constant time
- Read only memory - or ROM, data storage that cannot be modified, or that can be modified only with difficulty
- Read-write memory - memory that can be easily rewritten and read, unlike ROM
- Registers - also known as a processor register, the small amount of storage inside a CPU that allows for speedy access to some data, such as addresses
- Semiconductor memory - memory kept on an integrated circuit
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category ‘Memory’
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.