Treatments encountered in a medical setting such as cardiology, surgery, and noninvasive treatment
- Cardiology - the medical specialty dealing with disorders of the heart
- Defibrillation - the delivery of a therapeutic dose of electrical energy to a heart with cardiac arrhythmia or other ailments
- Dentistry - the branch of medicine concerned with treatment and protection of the mouth
- Fibrillation - the rapid, irregular and unsynchronized contraction of muscle fibers
- Gynaecology or gynecology, the medical specialty dealing with the health of the female reproductive organs
- Oncology - the medical specialty dealing with the treatment of cancers and tumors
- Pathology - the study and diagnosis of disease
- Surgery - the medical specialty that uses mechancial or instrumental techniques to diagnosis and treat diseases
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Medical treatment"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.