Law related issues which impact engineering, including copyright protection, product liability and contract law.
- Commercial law - the body of law which governs business and commercial transactions
- Contract law - the study of agreements between two or more people meant to create a legal obligation
- Copyright protection - the guarantee of property rights to creative works
- Employment law - the law governing the relationship of employers to employees
- Law enforcement - the organized system of enforcement and punishment that promotes adherence to laws
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category ‘Legal factors’
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
Media in category ‘Legal factors’
This category contains only the following file.