Topics relating to processing of computer images
- Image coding - the transformation of an image into computer code
- Image color analysis - the analysis of the color content of images
- Image enhancement - the improvement of the picture quality of a digital image
- Image generation - the creation of digital images from source code or other information
- Image recognition - the ability of computers to recognize relevant information in images
- Image reconstruction - the process of recreating the original content of an image from a damaged or degraded copy
- Image representation - the display of a computerized image to a user
- Image resolution - the level of detail embodied in an image
- Machine vision - or MV, is the process of applying a range of technologies and methods to provide image-based automatic control and inspection for industrial applications
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category ‘Image processing’
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
Media in category ‘Image processing’
This category contains only the following file.