The physics of the earth itself, including such topics like meteorology, seismology and tornadoes
- Extraterrestrial phenomena - phenomena taking place beyond the bounds of Earth
- Geophysical measurement techniques - methods for obtaining quantitative data about geophysical phenomena, including transient electromagnetics and magnetotellurics
- Meteorology - the scientific study of the atmosphere
- Seismology - the scientific study of earthquakes and the propagation of elastic waves through the Earth
- Tsunami - a series of large water waves caused by the displacement of a large body of water
- Well logging - the making of a detailed log concerning the geologic formations penetrated by a borehole
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Geophysics"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.