Systems which remove unwanted frequencies including digital filters, nonlinear filters and superconducting filters
- Channel bank filters - a filter that demultiplexes a group of communication channels, such as those in along a analog or digital telephone line
- Digital filters - electronic filters that perform mathematical operations on discrete-time signals to reduce or enhance aspects of those signals
- Equalizers - equipment that reduces distortion in audio frequencies by increasing or decreasing signal strength
- Gabor filters - named after Dennis Gabor, linear filters used in image processing for edge detection
- Kalman filters - an algorithm that provides an optimized estimate of a system's state (i.e. its position and velocity)
- Matched filters - originally known as a North filter, a filter which applies a known signal or template to an unknown signal to detect the presence of the template in the unknown signal
- Resonator filters - the use of a resonator, such as a helical resonator, in filtering
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category ‘Filters’
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
Media in category ‘Filters’
This category contains only the following file.