Topics dealing with the economy as a whole, including macro and microeconomics, exchange rates and commercialization
- Commercialization - the process or cycle of introducing a new product into the market. The final stage of new product development
- Econometrics - the subspecialty of economics which aims to connect empirical content and theoretical models to economic relations
- Economic indicators - a statistic that concerns the state of the economy
- Electronic commerce or e-commerce, the buying and selling of products over the internet or computer networks
- Energy economics
- Exchange rates - or foreign exchange rate, or FX rate, the rate or price at which one currency will be exchanged for another
- International trade - trade in goods or services that crosses national boundaries
- Macroeconomics - the branch of economics dealing with the structure of the economy as a whole
- Microeconomics - the branch of economics that studies individuals, households and firms as they make economic decisions
- Monopoly - the state that occurs when only one person or firm supplies a particular product
- Oligopoly - the state that occurs when only a few persons or firms supply a particular product
- Power generation economics - the study of the economics of the generation of electric power
- Profitability - the extent to which a firm's total revenues exceed its costs
- Supply and demand - an economic model which says that in a competitive market, the quantity demanded by consumers will equal the quantity supplied by producers at a certain price
- Trade agreements - an agreement between two or more countries or trading blocs to control tariffs, taxes, and or investments between them
- Venture capital - or VC, financial capital provided to early-stage, high-risk, and high growth businesses
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category ‘Economics’
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
Media in category ‘Economics’
This category contains only the following file.