Equipment used in a biomedical settings, such as biomedical electrodes, implants and surgical instruments
- Biomedical electrodes - electrodes used to measure biological functions
- Biomedical transducers - devices used to translate physiological signals into reliable data
- Catheters - tubes that can be inserted into any body cavity or vessel and that allow the removal or administration of fluids or access by surgical instruments
- Handicapped aids - tools or devices used to facilitate greater freedom or movement of handicapped persons
- Implantable biomedical devices - a device which can be implanted directly into a body to repair or enhance a biological activity
- Implants - any device that can be placed in a body, for medical, decorative, monitoring, or other purposes
- Pacemakers - a medical device that uses electrodes to deliver electrical impulses to the heart muscles, regulating its beating
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category ‘Biomedical equipment’
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
Media in category ‘Biomedical equipment’
This category contains only the following file.