Engineering specifically related to biomedical fields
- Bioelectrochemistry - The branch of electrochemistry relating to biological organisms
- Bioelectromagnetism - the electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic fields produced by living tissues and organisms
- Biomedical applications of radiation - The use of radiation for curing disease
- Biomedical electronics - the application of engineering techniques and concepts to medicine and biology
- Biomedical signal processing - the use of physiological signals to extract clinically significant information
- Neural engineering - the use of engineering techniques to understand, repair, and shape neural systems
- Stem cell engineering
- Tissue engineering - the use of cells and other materials to replace or replicate biological functions
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category ‘Biomedical engineering’
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.